‼️ ATTENTION: In the Datacrush Pro version, the monitoring of the behavior of contacts is only for those generated from marketing automation actions from the Datacrush platform.
To know what your leads do and what pages they visit, you need to install our tracking code on your websites.
What is the Tracking code?
This is very easy to do and if you are used to Google Analytics it will be a task that you will be able to do without problems.
To get the tracking code go to the Tools menu and from there to the Tracking option. In this page, you can see an example of how tracking works and how it represents the visits and actions of a contact in a timeline.
Installing the Tracking code.
1) Click on the Get Tracking Code button.
3) Simply click on the box where the code is, and it will select everything, copy it (control+c).
4) Paste it in a file that is included in all the pages of your website or if you use a platform like WordPress or Magento, they have special sections in the configuration to insert this type of code.
Google Tag Manager.
If the website uses Google Tag Manager for managing tags and codes within the website.
1) Add a new tag.
2) Enter the tag name: DataCrush Tracking.
3) Click on the tag settings and select the Custom HTML Tag option.
4) Paste the tracking code you got from Datacrush.
5) Click on the trigger settings and select All Pages.
6) Click on the "Save" button.
7) Click on the "Publish" button
‼️ IMPORTANT: If at any time you need to access a link where there are identification parameters of a particular contact in your portal (for example a link in an email that has been forwarded to you or a link to your website), you must first disable the tracking mode in your browser before accessing it. Otherwise, your browser will be linked to the original contact that was in the link.
To deactivate/activate the tracking mode, you must go to: http://app.datacrush.la/DoNotTrack